Thursday, December 11, 2008

The week is flying

I`m sitting here reaking of hair dye at the moment....It`s only been waiting here for me to do for over a week.....Never enough hours in the day of late .....So seeing as I have to wait for a half hour it was perfect opportunity for a catch up here....
Absolute bedlam at the shopping centre today.....And some rather impatient shoppers to say the least....Tempers were flaring and I must admit I did lose my cool today but at the wrong person....My hubby.....I apologised profusely but it didn`t make me feel any better....
I did purchase a digital camera today and quite happy with the price...$99 for an 8.2 megapixel 3 x optical zoom and a couple of other features....Plus it`s pink....Hubby laughed at me and asked why pink???....Silly question really!!!!
So now there will be happy snaps everywhere....Picked up the last of the layby`s today so thankfully no more shopping.....It was bad enough trying to do food shopping tonight....
Daniel is an angel when he wants to be....At the supermarket there is a lady who gives samples of new foods out on the market to the shoppers within the store...Well he has befriended her and every week without fail Daniel will be standing by her side giving her a helping hand...Plus sampling the food himself....lol
Today he asked me if I could give him $4 so that he could buy the lady a flower for Christmas....I gave him the money and like he said he would, went and bought her a marigold plant.....
She was at a loss......When I came to collect Daniel she asked me if it was alright that he did this....Naturally I said it was and she thanked him ever so much.....
So I know he does have a good heart and intentions...He just needs to get them in order.....He did make me proud though.....

10 comments:

  1. that reminds me i must do my hair soon. i'm natural atm. not a good look. i found a recipe for a henna potion to revive one's hair. i must publish it. i know henna is very messy. isn't Daniel so sweet? what a nice thing to do and a pink camera. cool. mine is sorta kinda maroony purply :) pink is better

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a loving thing that he did - his upbringing must be good!

    You must be exhausted from the highs and lows of life, time for a glass of the bubbly stuff I think!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fran....
    The henna sounds interesting, look forward to the recipe....Lately my natural colour isn`t a good look...The grey`s or more like whites are starting to come through thick and fast....Now I wonder why that is....lol

    He is a good boy at times....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cindy...
    Definitely a lot of HIGHS AND LOWS that`s why I thought the title was very fitting...lol

    I`m glad some things that we are teaching him is actually sinking in...He can be such an angel and then suddenly turn into this devil child....lol.....

    He will out grow it won`t he????....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy I love Daniel's style; he is gorgeous!
    Have you been frantically shooting pics of everything in sight?
    I am go glad that I ventured into that world recently. Difficult to do the blog without it.
    Hope your weather is kinder to you than ours is here. It is miserable again today.
    Live life, laugh and love
    Chez

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning Chez....
    He has the gift of the gab this boy of mine...Such a sweet talker...lol...

    Snapping away Chez...lol
    Just trying to work out how to use it properly and get them from the camera to the phone.....I think Daniel has been using it more than me....

    We have rain, rain and more rain....This is not the way I expected summer to start this year but we need the water so no complain.....
    You have a wonderful day....

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Highs and Lows of parenting. Funny thing when you get to my age and no kids at home, you only remember the highs of parenting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane...I`m sure I will remember the highs , I know there are a few in there somewhere....lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is when he does things like that you are the most proud of him right....

    My camera is a pink one also

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jo-anne he did make me very proud especially as he thought of it on his own....
    He is very generous that way....

    Pink seems to be in vogue with the women...lol

    ReplyDelete