Saturday, December 27, 2008

A few happy snaps of Christmas Day

A few happy snaps of our Xmas Day....
My darling daughter and myself....
Geez I look brown compared to her...lol
My gorgeous boy who will always be the clown of the family....
He knows how to liven up a party....
The tribe all feasting away on Xmas tea....
Our family is slowly growing....

I truly treasure my family....They mean the world to me and I am ever so greatful that even though they can drive me nuts, and I probably drive them crazy, they love me unconditionally and vice versa.....

4 comments:

  1. Mandy the pics are great. Love the one of you with Krystal! You are a bit of a spunk!

    Know what you mean about 'love of family'. That is what makes you so special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Evening Chez....ha the camera lies....

    My girl is worn out tonight after working a 12 hour shift but not too tired to play Singstar on playstation....Her and Daniel are singing their lungs out...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have to agree with Chez you do look good in that photo and oh so tanned.

    Like you I also love my family like thats a shock to hear.....lol, since I talk about them so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you two look gorgeous and you look like sisters. The ouside evening dinner with the whole family is the best isn't it.Santa looks like a typical Aussie santa. Good on him for livening up the party.

    ReplyDelete