Monday, December 15, 2008

I can`t believe it`s happening

I don`t believe it....
Everything has finally fallen into place today so now I can officially say Thursday we are off to Kangaroo Island....
I`m excited...lol
Everything is paid for, booked, signed ,sealed and not quite delivered...
Back to the travel agents in the morning to pick up the tickets for the ferry....
I must say the lady at Harvey World Travel was an absolute gem...
She bent over backwards to make sure everything will go smoothly for us....
If I ever want to go anywhere else again I`ll defintely be going through them....
............................................................
Also got the new tyres for the car, fitted and wheel aligned so the car is now safe....
Now the hard part...
What to take?????
Not easy when being a female....
Decisions , decisions.....
lol

8 comments:

  1. No matter how much I pack when going away I always seem to leave something behind and it is so annoying, my mum says the same thing she can take a week packing the motor home but still find she has left something behind I guess it is just something we all do....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful trip Mandy, you deserve a great holiday! I've never been to Kangaroo Island, but it sounds like a special place. Enjoy your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy, if anyone deserves a great holiday, it's YOU girl! Have a fabulous time, eat lots, drink lots and throw all your cares to the wind!

    Merry Christmas!

    Cheers

    Cindy with the buggered modem....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jo-anne....

    I should write myself a check list...lol...Trouble is I don`t have much time to get organised....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tazar...

    Thank you, we are all very much looking forward to it....Funny we have lived in SA most of our lives and not once been to KI...Well that soon will change....

    Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy...
    Yhanks Cindy...Yes I can feel the urge to let my hair down whilst being away....

    Hope you get the modem sorted...Why is it things always want to beak near Christmas???...lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you Mandy. This is good news.
    My friend Sonya's sister Michelle lives on Kangaroo Island. Actually she has just been here for a couple of weeks and only returned last week. Prior to that I am not sure I actually knew where it was.
    Have you got the suitcases packed?
    Going to miss you around the traps. Guess that is why I like using a Notebook. It goes where I go. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm with Cindy. You deserve a break. Let your hair down and have FUN.
    A hint for packing is to take your favourite clothes, ones you like wearing often, don't take anything that you "might wear", you probably won't and they take up space. T-shirts, shorts, jeans and a jumper. There done! (from an experienced traveller)

    ReplyDelete