Sunday, October 28, 2007

Just one of those days

Innocent looking picture of a baby isn`t it.....Damn I wish that kids could stay that way...lol
My lot have been driving me nuts today and the weather hasn`t helped....
It`s been cold wet and windy here today and the boys have been at each other all day...
You know that niggling and taunting that goes on ....
Grrrr....
Then I find a lovely pile of dirty clothes waiting for me in the laundry this morning....
Teenage son thought he would clean out his room today and decided to bring out his weeks supply of dirty laundry....
Needless to say I wasn`t impressed as I honestly thought I had caught up....
Oh well if his school clothes don`t dry in time looks like he may be going to school in the nude tomorrow...lol
Daylight saving started today and I haven`t woken in the best of moods....
I`m still having difficulty in getting a good nights sleep and if my hubby moves i`m awake....
And when i`m awake I have to get up....
So out of bed this morning at 7:30 am
On a Sunday morning....
Not good I can assure you....
The kids aren`t too happy with me at the moment as i`m running the fridge, freezer and pantry down to bare minimum ...
Reason being that in 3 weeks time our Chrisco will be arriving...
I have ordered nearly $2000 worth of food
It may seem alot but paying it over the year I don`t miss the money....
So this time of year I buy just the essentials to get us through until it arrives....
Hence , makes for some very unhappy kids until of course Chrisco arrives...lol

4 comments:

  1. sounds like your day was just as bad as mine. went along to a "horse of the year" presentation thing for our family business & had to sit through hours of presentations. we won horse of the month for august 2007 with one of our trotters, but thats it. Good enough, I suppose.

    I see you've been pimping out your blog here a bit =D .. getting used to being able to change nearly everything huh? I wouldn't know how to do half the stuff you've done on here & want it on my blog ..lol

    and I see that i've made it into your "favourite links" .. 4th down too, not bad =)

    catch you round the place (im off to fix up my blog - you've given me tons of awesome ideas ..think i might steal some haha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is really getting busy around blogspot now.....great I think...I don't go to bigblog anymore sick of waiting....No hangovers today Mandy,,,to hot spent the time in the pool.

    How scary nearly Christmas.....Hmm have mixed feelings about Christmas this year....but as long as I have the family all will be fine.

    My boys used to go yabbying, one time they came home with heaps of yabbies and prawns and the prawns ended up in the pool, they did it to stir me, but I just went swimming with the prawns and pretended to name them, they were expecting me to go off.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a dear little baby. I had 4 loads of washing today and there is only 3 of us as one sons doesn't live at home. Never ends washing, come hail, rain or whatever.

    I don't know how you keep going without much sleep, I really don't.

    Sound good all this meat coming...I hadn't heard of Chrisco until the other day when I read it on a blog. I do not even know if we can get that here - backward you know down this end of the world...lol well only sometimes:)

    Seeing as it's 1am, I should go to bed....

    Take care,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mandy,

    What a cute baby picture. They really are so innocent at that age. It's a pity things change isn't it.

    Wow, if we bought $2,000 worth of food we would need 4 or 5 fridges/freezers to keep the stuff in. Where do you keep it all?

    I hope you have a great day Mandy.

    Cheers

    Rudy

    ReplyDelete