Sunday, January 20, 2008

Busy , busy, busy

The kids have spent their last night in Queensland and ready to take off at 4am tomorrow morning to go to Darwin....They just lazed around the pool at the motel today and did venture down to the local beach....Krystal said there were alot of rips in the water..Something we aren`t used to here, so she decided to play it safe and head back to calmer waters...THE POOL...lol...
................
Tomorrow is a busy day for me....SCHOOL FEE DAY....Oh the joys....And both the schools happen to be at opposite ends of town....The later during the day Daniel has a Cams appointment...In between all of that we have to get everything ready and packed to take off early Tuesday morning....
My house has to be in order as I hate coming home to a mess....We`ll be back Friday and I won`t fancy having to clean....Plus the older two are due back 6am Saturday morning....
.............
I hope you all have a great week and i`ll see you all probably on the weekend sometime....Take care and stay safe....

7 comments:

  1. yes mandy you do sound as if you have a busy few days ahead of you. i hate coming home to a mess too. take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you can get the house in order..nothing worse than coming home tired to a mess!! Especially since the other kids are due home so early too! Oh the joys..all that washing!!LOL ..hope it is fine weather for you then next weekend.

    Ouch..school fees. I am lucky.. I can pay my over the whole first term and I always do..so much easier..especially considering I have 3 childrens birthdays in FEB!!

    Enjoy your time away!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps.. the place where I am hoping to take Miss 9 has just changed its name to CAM..there you go..hope for me yet..LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also hate coming home to a messy house so like you I have to clean up before I leave to go away.

    School Fees who likes paying them now days you just about have to win Loto to be able to send your kids to school as there always seems to be something they want money for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mandy,
    Probably not at the pc now but I hope you have a great time.
    Take care,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mandy!
    I hope you have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya Mandy. I'm always so unorganised when going away that the house is always left looking like a bomb site! Anyways, hope you had a great xmas break. Sounds like the two older kids are having a good holiday in the sunshine state!
    Hope you are having a great holiday!
    Cheers,
    Beck.

    ReplyDelete