Thursday, May 1, 2008

It`s just one of those days with nothing to do

I seem to have way too much time on my hands today and I don`t know what to do with myself...
Matt is still at his mothers, the kids are all out at school and i`m sitting here twiddling my thumbs....
The rain has finally stopped and the sun is out...Hopefully it stays out long enough to dry the clothes which have been hanging on the line for 3 days now....
I`m just not used to having all this wet weather....
Amazing how the garden looks though...Suddenly it has come to life and plants and lawns actually look green....
But it`s way too wet out there to do anything...
As for inside , well everything has been done and i`m not a tv person during the day....
It has been rather chilly early morning and evenings....I`ve had to put the heater on much to my disgust....The only good part about the cold evenings is we all seem to go to bed early....
I don`t know, it just seems to make you tired and when your nice and warm snuggled up with a warm doona it`s all so comfy...lol...
Well I suppose I should go and find something else to do to pass the day...
I`m sure i`ll find something, some job that`s been put off...

5 comments:

  1. I'm having another late night as Leo is laying in his swing sleeping but since it has been a while since he was fed I think he will be waking up for a feed soon, so no point in going to bed until he has bee fed and yes I know I am not his mother but I am up and she isn't.

    Now to your blog I know how what it's like to have days of rain. I am also not a big daytime tv watcher unless I am watching something I recorded as daytime tv is just boring...except for Dr Phil...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just catching up ... Weather here lovely, Grafton that is. Although only 3/4 hour away on the east coast it has been dreary and drizzly.

    Enjoy wedding,

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need a hobby. not really. enjoy the experience of having not much to do. it doesn't happen very often. i had another injection in my shoulder yesterday and have the day off. i've done the washing so keeping an eye on that and cleaning out the container cupboard. where does that stuff come from? it must breed. you know plastic bowls and take away stuff. good that it's recyclable at least. i have no room. enjoy your weekend. i think the weather is improving but not sure. bfn :) Fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Mandy,
    I don't like the idea of heater either because it of course means cooler weather.
    Enjoy a little time to yourself free from work.
    Take care,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Mandy..finally getting around to catching up..

    How did the tickets to hamilton go for Matt and Daniel? did you manage to grab theirs?

    whats the latest on the asbestos at the school? it is scary..

    and I would love to have nothing to do..I know the reason I have plenty to do is because I made a mess over the school hols moving furniture but here I am on the computer ignoring it all!!LOL..you sure you can't come to my house??

    ReplyDelete