Sunday, October 11, 2009

Swine flu still kicking around

Of late home life has been wearing me down...
Probably due to the fact that hubby now being on this new medication has been terribly moody...He`s not sleeping well which rubs off on to me as he is keeping me awake also....
Then there was school holidays....Overall the kids weren`t too bad..
Krystal was hardly home ,staying at friends but when she was home I was at her beck and call...You know "mum`s taxi service".....
Daniel well he was easily entertained with the Wii....Actually he was hooked
Up all hours of the morning playing the games....Maybe that had something to do with me not sleeping??..lol...
And boy did I suffer also from playing...Muscles ached for days but i`m a champion at the bowling...I scored a gold medal....Whose the champ???...lol
Now we have another dilemma..
Looks like Krystal has swine flu....
A friend of hers was at a party sharing drinks , then decides to tell everyone after the fact that she has swine flu....
I took her down to the hospital this morning as she looked dreadful only to be told they don`t test for it anymore...All we can do is lock her in her room for a week....
Honestly though some people have no brains....They don`t seem to get the fact that this flu can kill people especially high risk people such as my hubby and youngest son...
So they are being shipped off to stay at hubby`s brothers place for at least a week while I ride it out with Krystal....
And this means no starting back at school tomorrow...
That`s my luck....lol...
On a much happier note I have finally made contact with some former work colleagues on Facebook...It`s been 12 years since having any contact with them..We have so much catching up to do...Alot has happened in 12 years.....

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mandy, I do hope Krystal will be ok and you too. Look after yourselves. Nice to catch up with old friends if you can. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete