Saturday, July 12, 2008

Our newest addition to the family

We finally had some very happy news this morning....Matt`s daughter gave birth to a very healthy boy, Riley Matthew, weighing in at 10lb 11oz....Just a wee bub...lol..... Pop was over the moon hearing of the birth but was in shock after hearing his weight....She has two other children and they were both big babies but nothing compared to this one.... She has declared there will be no more and i`m not the least bit surprised after the size of this boy.... An all natural birth with only a little gas to get her through....Pop reckons he would have been calling for any drug he could get his hands on....hahaha I held him and my god, my arms were aching after 10 minutes...I said she`ll have to go to a gym to build up her upper body muscles...lol... He was very quiet the few hours we were there but very inquisitive of what was going on around him....

6 comments:

  1. Alla hu akhbar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to the owner of this blog. Ive enjoyed reading this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. big congratulations mandy and matt. he's a lovely baby. yes, a big one. nice name too. that's lovely news. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...a big boy...
    Kind regards,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a whopper!!!

    I love that new baby smell on the top of their downey heads - makes me almost clucky again.

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy.....
    Noooooo way .....I thought about having a baby a couple of years ago but now i`m glad I didn`t go down that path....Soon I hope to be able to live a life of FREEDOM....lol

    ReplyDelete