Sunday, June 14, 2009

Home life is starting to settle

It`
It`s always the way...
Whenever you havee an injury 9 times out of 10 you`ll knock it and i`ve certainly been doing that especially when i`m one for not sitting still....
Tuesday I finally get the stitches out and I can`t wait.....
Doing chores left handed is wearing thin and its tiring.....lol
On a more positive note if you can call it that, my teen son is residing with his grandparents....
I must admit, since his move out of the family home so much stress has gone..
Daniel and Krystal are back to laughing and doing things together ....
My husband and I have noticed the difference especially with Daniel, he is a happier kid again...
One day my son may get in contact with me again...
All I can do is wait.....
I finally got to have a meeting with his school teacher and she has put in place special arrangements which will cater for Daniels needs..
Now it`s up to Daniel to try his best....
It`s been freezing here today.....
It didn`t even make 12 degrees......
I`ve been in front of the eater for most of the day while the two kids went out to town...
Ahhh I remember those days well...Young and carefree and the weather didn`t dictate as to what you can and can`t do.....lmao....

1 comment:

  1. I don't have an "eater" do have a couple of heaters though......lol Sorry

    Hope all works out for Josh at his grandparents and he doesn't cause them much stress.

    Good to hear you have your stitches out hope all is healed nicely and doesn't cause you any more problems.

    ReplyDelete